Our body collection of oils and soap is designed to enhance your chosen MELIS perfume’s sillage and durability providing a longer lasting and more enriched natural perfume experience. All body oils and soap bars are hand made by MELIS in the majestic Margaret River region of Western Australia.
The MELIS naturally perfumed body oils are rich in nourishing antioxidant botanicals and opulent oils scented with our signature scents. Suitable for dry and sensitive skin, the luxurious oil melts into your skin for an instant and transformative boost to the skin and senses. We recommend application mindfully with breath and positive affirmation.
The finest pure botanical extracts, nourishing oils, butters, precious clays and sea salts are carefully selected to create luxurious soap enriched by our Amandi and Sensuali inspired scents. The Australian sea salt cleanses your physical AND energetic bodies, aiding your overall feel and aura’s vitality.
How to use body oil
Botanical body oils love warm, damp skin, as the oils help lock in water traces on the skin surface. This makes right after bathing ideal to get gliding, but anytime is a good time to offer your skin some fragrant sustenance and a subtle sheen.
A little goes a long way, so a small pool in your palm covers a surprisingly large area.
People have revered botanical oils since ancient Egypt, Mesopotamia, India, China and beyond, when they were considered gifts from the heavens.
For many of us, certain oils have retained their magic today, so we invite you to apply MELIS body oils mindfully with breath and intention to bring more love to your body and presence.
The superpowers of pure botanical oils in the MELIS Body Oils....
The superpower oils that form the base of each MELIS body oil and make them suitable for all skin-types, bring phenomenal gifts when they melt into your largest organ, with an abundance of botanical antioxidants and many skin enhancing benefits -
- Apricot: improves skin tone and elasticity and brightens
- Moringa: hydrates, soothes inflammation and has anti-aging properties
- Argan: protects from sun damage, improves wound healing and inflammation and has anti aging properties
- Rosehip: reduces appearance of scars, corrects pigmentation and rejuvenates the skin
- Hemp: nourishes, soothes, moisturises, reduces fine lines and reduces inflammation
- Jojoba: balances pores and helps treat acne, eczema and psoriasis
- Vitamin E: improves hyperpigmentation, protects against sun damage, hydrates and firms, moisturises, reduces visible signs of aging and reduces appearance of scars
- Grapeseed: reduces inflammation and moisturises the skin